Orchestra Platform has officially been release as
v2.0.0 on June 20th, 2013. Many of you might not know this but Orchestra Platform start on June 20th, 2012. So, what does this mean for everyone? The only different is that you can now remove
"minimum-stability": "dev" to
- Migrate from version 1.2 to support Laravel 4.
- Upgrade to Twitter Bootstrap 3.
- Orchestra\Asset v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Auth v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Extension v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Facile v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Foundation v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Html v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Memory v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Resources v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Support v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\View v2.0.0 Change Log.
- Orchestra\Widget v2.0.0 Change Log.
The initial idea was every components would be tagged with the same version number on each release just as how Laravel does it releases, however this turn out to be redundant and a fix to a component doesn't always involved changes to another component.
The strategy that we would follow is that major release (2.*) will be tagged for all (regardless of changes), while minor release (2.*.*) will be tagged individually.
Other than that, Control Extension now support theme management.